Friday, February 28, 2014

DAY ONE: ROUND 2


I'm trying this again, just two years after the first try.
If I can make it a week I'll take it to FB, and see how long I can keep this up.
If I miss a day here or there, this time I will always make up the artwork and post it late to fill in the gaps and ensure at LEAST 365 pieces.

I'm going back to my digital roots for inspiration for starters. Trying to build some better habits in general, and following the advice of my generation to "Gamify my life". So I'm going back to tube TV's and retro beats. Back to the bits and bots that engaged my creativity at a young age. The heroes of my childhood; plumbers, super fighting robots, speed freak mammals and fisticuff fighters from shady streets.

Today is a fresh 1UP for my creative pursuits and I've got a fistful of quarters.

Bring it on, real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment